And the winner is…The GBCreator Team and their StuFace app. Congratulations Winnie and Emrah! (more details soon)
The first Mobile Learning App Camp at GBC is now over. Please visit this site for announcements on future similar m-learning events.
Thank you all Campers for contributing your ideas and knowledge, and for making this event a great learning success! We are looking forward to further conversation about you mobile learning designs. Please email Agnieszka Palalas @ email@example.com to make arrangements for potential further collaboration on your apps.
See you soon 🙂
Mobile Learning App Camp!
Seeking to develop a mobile learning solution? This two-day hands-on workshop provides an opportunity for participants to design a mobile learning solution to facilitate meaningful learning and teaching experiences.
Multi-disciplinary teams of professors, mobile learning experts, technology experts and mobile app designers will have an opportunity and support to design and develop innovative m-learning ideas based on real-life case scenarios. Four workshops will introduce m-learning best practices and examples of m-learning apps as well as teaching and learning solutions using mobile technologies. Lunch and fun guaranteed!
- Develop prototypes of real-life m-learning apps, websites, or learning activities by collaborating with students and faculty from GBC and other colleges
- Demonstrate your prototype to the panel of judges, including mobile learning/instructional design experts, faculty, students, curriculum designers, and app designers
- Apply mobile learning strategies and m-learning design to real-life educational problems in your classroom
- Have your mobile learning questions answered by experts in the field
- Real-life mobile learning solutions
- Enhanced understanding of m-learning strategies and design
- The best of the best will be offered support to develop a full version of their mobile activity/app!